Sunday, November 30, 2008

When The Lights Go Down




The circus begins. Corteo. It was a wonderful experience. The feeling of sublimation will keep me on my toes for a long time at least for a month. I will remember the performance forever. I have never thought the circus can be so exciting. I always used to love opera and ballet. I was sitting with my mouth opened and sometimes eyes closed when acrobats were jumping with the ropes. There are not enough words to describe how great it was.

One of the exciting moments was when my love held my hand and whispered that he loves me into my ears. Each performance of acrobats was telling a love story. When a ladder dancer was balancing himself on a two legged ladder trying to reach for the angel who was watching him from above, isn’t that love? Finally he reaches her and she takes him with herself to heaven.

Giant, little people, mysterious village people come to the Dead Clown’s funeral. His four former loves in life dance on the chandeliers that hang above his bed. The dance is graceful and full of love. Or is it me who sees love everywhere? At least next to me.

No comments: