Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teachers Dating Students



Every teacher knows it’s against the law to date their student and every cute student knows if she gets him out on a date she can manipulate him until she finishes the college or university.
We dated only one semester. No, I didn’t dump him just after the final exam results showed up in my transcript. Actually I did very good in microbiology lab and the final was very easy for me since I knew how to differentiate Staphylococcus Aureus from Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. I was enjoying the class until my teacher started hitting on me, asking me some personal questions and finally asked me on a date. We went to one of the numerous sushi restaurants in South Beach. As millions of couples we went to the movie on our second date. Our dates were smooth and drama free, but classes went on an opposite direction. Between two of them I would definitely choose my class and career to develop, so I had to make a choice.



Not that I tried to make him give me good grade regardless my progress but I started oversleeping classes or coming late, missing my homework, etc. I didn’t do any of them intentionally but they were just happening at that time. Another thing I have noticed is that two girls from the same class were flirting with him borderless. By borderless I mean they were going over any borders of teacher and student conversations. Smiles, eye contacts, impromptu hand touches and many other little tricks women go into were little bit annoying to me. I saw how uncomfortable he felt, how he were looking at me at the same time and at that moment I realized that next semester there are going to be new students, younger girls, prettier ones. All I wanted is to protect myself from jealousy that would eat me years later every time he will leave to teach his new class.

No comments: