Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hidden Skeletons On The Skeletons




Dating a police officer is not an easy thing I would say. First of all his day starts at 4 o’clock in the morning, while I go to bed an hour later. I cried on our first date. Why? Because he took me to the movie about firefighters who died on 9/11 in New York. It was a great movie, but not on a first date.

Couple weeks later I took him to Bodies Exhibition. I was studying human anatomy at that time so wanted to combine pleasure and use. So I had my revenge. Can’t say that our dates were full of romance and love flying in the air. The other way round, they seemed dry and dull. I wasn’t expecting the greatest entertainment in the world from him, maybe some cop jokes.
I remember one of them. Radio station. Dj is talking: “Now we are starting our evening show and the first song “Come together” is devoted to our dear police officers, which in their language means “jump in the back seat of my car, usually handcuffed.”

One day I was so proud and happy I was dating a police officer when we stopped by Blockbuster to rent a movie for the evening and a huge truck blocked the way to enter or exit the parking lot. So my boyfriend comes out from his car and gives him a ticket. I didn’t know they can give tickets when they are on a date and not on duty. The truck driver was very angry but I hope he understood that road is not only his and even if there are no police cars around, one of the guys with a cute girl might be an officer on a date.

It didn’t last long, however he was pretty open minded in changing him, he even sat with me on the floor to eat in one of the fancy Japanese restaurants. Our first shopping trip together was one of the last issues I couldn’t take. I picked a shirt for him and he went to try it. It was so good on him, on his fit, muscular body. I almost fainted when he turned around to show how it was from the back. It was a very light linen shirt, so I saw a huge tattoo on his back. His both shoulders and up to lower back. No, I haven’t seen him naked until that day. I was disgusted and couldn’t talk to him anymore.

No comments: