Monday, December 1, 2008

Perfect Gift For Him



Again the stress of the holidays and you have to get thousands of gifts for all your loved ones, your friends, neighbors, teachers and coworkers. But the most important gift is always the hardest to find for him. Generally it’s so hard to find gifts for men. They have everything and they don’t need much. Women on the other hand seem to constantly need of all those big and little things

It’s not that hard to find presents for women. Since the world is all commercialized now, it puts pressure on all women what to buy for everybody. I wouldn’t go as far as buying a present for him, I prefer to make it myself. Isn’t that the whole idea of Christmas? To desire something from your heart and create it with your hands.

I thought I might need some art craft kit, but I stopped when I saw my friend knitting a pullover for her husband. Ok, what do you have together? Good memories, lizard pet, love for tennis, couple trips. So now I find myself questioning what I can come up with. I really want to make it with my hands, like the times when I was a little girl and didn’t have money to buy a good gift for my mom. At that time I wanted to buy French perfume, a beautiful dress, pearls, all the nice things. Now that I can afford it, I have realized that my little gifts were more valuable in a sentimental sense.

As we will live our lives I would want him to remember my little gift. The secret of the present will be revealed on the 25th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always stick to the old faithful gift cards for my husband. That way he can buy what he wants. lol