Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do Something Good Before The Year Ends




Something like give your girlfriend those damn flowers she wanted to get for a year. If you don’t have a girlfriend- get one. As for women I think this year please, don’t give yourself promises that you will not keep- like going to the gym the first day of the year and which will last a day only.

We are all so quick to make plans for the new year, beginning from the first day. At the same time we have to remember to choose achievable goals so we don’t get frustrated and leave whatever we were going to do and jump onto another task, later leaving it done half way.
This year I have a special mission to do before the year ends, but not starting at the beginning of a new one as every year. I have many friends I haven’t seen for a long time and they might think they are forgotten, but it’s not true.

I already made a list of people I will visit and places I will go. No, it’s not Hawaii or Bahamas. When I worked in a nursing home I’ve met a very nice woman who had nobody in this entire world. She would sit by the window and wait for her daughter who left her and never came back. Rose used to say that her daughter is very busy with work or give some other excuses.
Rose is on the top of my list.

No comments: