Friday, December 5, 2008

How To Break Up



I don’t know, but I’m trying. Every time I think I got rid of him he appears again and it all starts all over. Usually he gives me a month break. Then he comes and tells me that he loves me, gives me flowers and sweeter kisses. I just don’t know how to end it. Never had that problem. The worst thing is that we are compatible in many levels : communication, role division, trust, emotions, interests, education and many tastes. The only problem is - he is afraid of commitment. I had many boyfriends who were afraid of commitment, but the other good half was normal.

So I already had broken up with him 3 times. If only he wasn’t afraid of commitment we wouldn’t break up, or not so often at least. I just went to the North to find some good men, as soon as I came back he was waiting for me. We are meeting for dinner on my next day-off, he doesn’t know, but it will be our last dinner together.

A very good friend told me I won’t find my Mr. Right while I’m still with Mr. Wrong. He is not even a Mr. Wrong, he is Mr. Scared of Commitment.

No comments: