Friday, October 24, 2008

When To Introduce Your Love To Co-Workers



All of us make little silly mistakes sometimes. I am a big exception- I make little silly mistakes all the time. Like introducing my boyfriend to my colleagues. Being a teacher was a hard job in the aspect that you have to be an example not only to your children and some close people, but to your students and other professors. When I have introduced my third boyfriend within two and a half period of time I started feeling uncomfortable. Not that I deliberately was bringing them in to my department everybody to meet, but there were so many reasons they had to come and see me at work during breaks.



So now, one month passes by and guess what- I have a new boyfriend. I would love not allow him to visit me at work under any circumstances, but yesterday he said he wants to cook and bring me the food for my lunch. I said that I was having lunch with my colleagues, but he wants to bring it another day. I don’t know how he has so much time on his hands, I guess it’s one of the advantages of being self-employed. I still have a problematic question when revealing the truth at work, soon or later they will find out. Maybe I should stop dating at all or stop being too picky and dropping guys so soon.

No comments: