Friday, October 17, 2008

My God Is Flying Spaghetti Monster, What About You?



I think we should talk about religion today. Why? Just because everybody is talking about it nowadays. And I am so tired of people who are religious. It is funny, so absurd to me that they confidently say what will happen to us after we die. Then they should know what will happen tomorrow, if they don’t know then they are just charlatans because supposedly they know life after death. But thinking independently- is there life after death? Nobody ever came back, so we don’t know.



Let’s take Jesus, he was a great man, son of a carpenter and sacrificed himself for his belief. But he is still a man for me, that is it. I can’t remember now when religion started being politics, I have to go back to my history class, middle school. I have a friend who is Jehovah witness and she was trying to convert me to the same religion, sorry, my mistake, it’s not even a religion, a sect, I know even funnier sect- Mormons. Come on , he saw the writing in his hat and made a big deal out of it. That guy was hilarious, but what wonders me more is people who believe in that kind of nonsense. I know I might turn many people against me after I wrote this, but I don’t care anymore, I think people like me should do something about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some day when you come to know the truth , it will set you free .

There are many things in this world which we cannot simply explain by any scientific methods.

Man tries to understand God with his limited and puny intelligence.

I may not see God , but I believed in Him and the fate in Him give me the hope which will keep me sane , peaceful and calmness when I face difficulties in my life.

I was like you once before I found Him.