Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dating A Celebrity



Yes, it is hard. Yes, it is too much of pressure. Yes, it is all about them and you are just someone dating a celebrity. He is very handsome man, takes me everywhere he goes ( cannot tell his name for confidentiality reasons), very talented and very good father. Stop. Father- all his free time he wants to spend with his daughter, I’m only on the third place. I don’t like it. I want to be the first thing in his life.


You cannot change the past but you can change your future and it seems like I am ready to make those changes and not sacrifice myself for his name, gifts and money. I know how to eliminate other women in his life, but his child, his precious blood I cannot deal with that.
It has been going from month to another and he seems pretty comfortable with our positions and I don’t know how to end this up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...the child is threatened by you and you by the child. Why should it be like this? Why should the child not embrace you as you should embrace him/her?