Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Best Love Story



In the nomination of best love story we can award probably one of the youngest guys I have ever dated. Konstantin. He was only two years older than me and was very tall and handsome. Don’t make it fool you, he had his own company at the age of 18. Young men don’t have experience but they have romance which women love. He brought me 14 red heart shaped balloons for our first Valentine’s Day. It was a beauty contest and I could see him from the stage among all people in the city hall. Sitting with his love balloons. It was one of the best gifts I have ever received. I even did not get upset I didn’t win the beauty pageant, but we spent a beautiful evening.



The next morning I had to go to school and he stayed. He lived on 24th floor and while I got out from the building and went to the street he did something very special. He knew I would look at the window and wave at him, so while I was going down he cut “I LOVE YOU” from a white paper and was putting it on the window. I melted right there. And there were many of that kind of moments. That is why I guess we were together much longer than with any of men I met so far. As one wise woman said - men come and go, but diamonds stay with us forever. There were left couple of them after we separated, including a lot of good memories.

No comments: