Sunday, October 19, 2008

Can We Ever Leave Our Past In The Past



For some people it is the hardest thing to do. Like my current boyfriend. I find pictures of his ex-s, their personal items and just their souls flying around. Very weird and unpleasant feeling. When our past becomes past? I think when we meet our future, at least with me. This trick always works on me- I try to find someone new in order to forget someone old. And then even present becomes past. It is not an easy thing to be a sugarbabe.



You have to learn control your feelings and be ready to move on any second. I think of a flight attendant girl when I talk about my life or better say lifestyle. I have to be ready to go to nay part of the world at a moment’s notice. I cannot have PMS days, I have to look best at any times and perform multiple functions at the same time, but the hardest thing- to deal with my partners’ past all the time and never think about mine. I believe one day I will also meet a man who will leave his past behind when he will see me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have just not come across a past that you want to desparately keep. This is the problem, there is a past that one can easily forget. Then there is a past that will haunt you for the rest of your life, no matter what you do.