Friday, February 6, 2009

Your Mr. Right Is My Mr. Left



Honestly it’s not hard to find men for relationship, it’s just hard to find the right one for particular relationship we are looking for. Women have changed a lot in the past 20 years. They are still women, but the roles and values are constantly changing. You would never think that any woman wants no strings attached relationship, everybody was looking for Mr. Right. Now there are more women looking for Mr. Right Now, rather than Mr. Right. So fast, no obligating relationships are right for some women. People constantly use and being used by others. Some even don’t think that way, it’s some kind of exchange relationships.

As I understand Mr. Right has many faces and can change depending on the demands of a particular woman. For me the perfect man is intelligent and kind, but he must be rich. For one of my girl friends he must be handsome and drive a sports car. But I don’t understand women who would love toothless, bald, old, ugly and broke men. It’s not a myth, I personally know one of them. So, does that mean that he is her Mr. Right or just a Mr. Right now? What for? To have some man experience? I always thought Mr. Right Now is tall, dark and handsome; for some fun nights and beneficial arrangements. The conclusion is that your Mr. Right is not necessarily my Mr. Right.

No comments: