Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why To Be Single



Why? So when the right guy comes along you could jump and say that you’re single. One of my friends gave me the best ever advice anybody has ever given me. He told me I have to leave the man I’m seeing now, as long as you dating someone you are far away from finding the right person for you. At the same time I know many men who stay with their not the best halves just for convenience. Don’t we all?

It has been hard and single for me to part with my last bf as I didn’t have anything against him, just he wasn’t the right guy, or how they call Mr. Right. I started acting as my friend told me. When you are single you have more time for yourself and your personal needs. Also you are spiritually ready to meet new person and full of energy to get to know him.

No comments: