Thursday, January 22, 2009

Single And Available



Yet. However four men I’m dating now wouldn’t agree with me. Each of them thinks he is the only man in my life. Honestly I didn’t plan this situation. It just happened. I found new one before I got rid of old one. So… they kind of piling up. So far four only. But hey, when I walk down the street all men hope that I’m single and available. What can I do? I just don’t want to hurt their little hearts. Oh, about little hearts. I’m expecting big gifts for Valentine’s day.

I was driving to the mall today to do my regular shopatherapy and saw such a handsome man behind his wheel, but I didn’t care he was driving Honda (as usually I don’t bother looking at those men) and slowed down so he sees me. Since it was quite chilly my windows were down so were his. For a second I saw him looking at me and smiling. Then I saw him talking. I almost crushed at the lady in front of me. I wanted to respond to cute mysterious man. Next minute I saw him still talking. I was confused. What’s going on? He was looking at me and talking then he wasn’t looking at me any longer but still was talking. Is he weirdo? No, he doesn’t look like one.

I parked and waited by the vending machines pretending I was buying a soda. While my real mission by the vending machines was to wait for him and give him a real chance to talk to me. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw him coming. He was still talking, but now I could see the little Bluetooth on his right ear. Stupid. Why didn’t I think about that device earlier?! I let myself look like a dinosaur today! I hate when technology is ahead of me or when nobody informs me. Anyway, I’m still single when someone new and fresh comes along

No comments: