Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My husband is slowly losing his sex appeal


First of all what is that sex appeal? If you all think that it’s being tall, dark and handsome you are wrong. My girlfriend is attracted to bold and older guys, at least that’s what her husband looks like. She loves him and he has a sex appeal for her. So, besides being Russell Crow and Brad Pitt who have enough sex appeal to charm women all over the world the ugly and bold guy also possess some kind of sex appeal? I definitely know that I’m not attracted to bold guys thus my husband has too much of night dark black hair and very healthy teeth. I have noticed however that he gained a lot of weight after we met. I was going through our pictures and the ones that are from the beginning of our relationships show him slim and tall. Now he seems even shorter because he gained so much.


I think my husband is slowly losing his sex appeal. I’m not that excited to see him after work anymore. I know that he is waiting for me at home with a bottle of beer in one hand and remote control in another but it doesn’t appeal to me anymore. He works out almost every day but still doesn’t fit in his pats from last year. He is not interested in modern stuff and new inventions of the world, he keeps living in the past by going to the same restaurant and listening to the same old music. It was all new to me at the beginning and him dressed in old fashioned way was sexy to me. Not anymore. My husband is letting himself go, it is sad and ironic as I’m losing weight and getting toned up every day.


Last night I decided to surprise him by wearing some sexy lingerie. He gave me a lot of compliments but as soon as he saw his belly he got all down and repeated a 986th time that he has got to lose weight. In my mind he is losing his sex appeal. I am definitely not going to tell him but he has to do something before I decide to leave him forever. I would say that sex appeal is not the most important thing for me in a my man but it definitely plays a big role in anybody’s intimate life.

No comments: